Monday, December 8, 2008

Great Deals on Crest SpinBrush & Norelco Shavers/Groomers


A Special thanks to Mare on the tip off of the Norelco Shavers on Sale @ Kmart this week,
and special thanks to Kuuipo of a sweet sale for the heads up on the .99 deal on the
Crest SpinBrush this week at Wallys (Walgreens). I thought I had thrown the $20/1 cpns.
away on the Norelco Shavers but I found them!! So if you girls would like to give your dad
a special gift for Christmas..please post below and let me know..so that I'll be sure to
put you on the list to get one for your dad or special uncle or grandpa..whichever...lol...
Same thing goes for the Crest SpinBrush....If you'd like to try this on your own..here's
the formula below:

Use $3/for 1 item SS (SmartSource Q/from the SS book, inside 12/7/08 Sunday newspaper) and $1 coupon from the Red Easy Saver Catalog at Walgreens in the front of the store, together
with the newspaper ad. (hope you understood that)

The coupon for the Norelco Shavers is from the 11/23rd newspaper..so not sure you have that.
just call me for that coupon if you'd like to go and purchase it on your own. I also have the
$10 coupon for that also...which means if I run out of the $20 coupons, you'll be able to use
that too..only thing is you'd have to come up with an extra $7 or $9 to cover for the
Norelco Shaver..still not a bad deal:) Let me know..first come, first serve..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! We love your comments and enjoy reading them, it makes our day:)